Gated community living in beautiful historic grounds
- Credit: Mark Templer Estate Agents
An immaculate three-bedroom contemporary house near Clevedon's iconic seafront.
Part of the exclusive ten-acre Clevedon Hall development created by Spitfire Homes in 2017, The property has been finished to an exceptionally high standard and is the perfect example of modern family living.
The versatile accommodation comprises; porch, hallway, open-plan dining room-living room-playroom, kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor, while upstairs there are the bedrooms, the master being en-suite, and the main bathroom.
Solid oak flooring and a glass partition wall are features of the hallway, which also has a media cupboard.
Siemens integrated appliances and Corian worktops with glass splash backs fill the kitchen.
The light and spacious living accommodation has aluminium-framed bi-folding doors opening onto the back garden. There is also a door leading into the large integral garage, which has an electric up-and-over door, with part of the space turned into a utility room by the owners, but still leaving plenty of space for parking.
A lovely oak and glazed staircase takes you to the bedrooms, which all benefit from integrated wardrobes. The master bedroom also has a balcony overlooking the communal green.
The property is approached via a block-paved driveway, with a path to the covered cedar-clad porch.
- 1 Yatton RFC make history with first ever under-nine game
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 4 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 5 Tributes paid to much-loved former councillor Derrick Lovering
- 6 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 7 New free BMX track proposed for Portishead
- 8 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
The low-maintenance back garden has been predominantly laid to artificial turf, with two large patios and a pretty timber pergola.
Location: Salisbury Grove, Clevedon
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068