Gated community living in beautiful historic grounds
- Credit: Mark Templer Estate Agents
An immaculate three-bedroom contemporary house near Clevedon's iconic seafront.
Part of the exclusive ten-acre Clevedon Hall development created by Spitfire Homes in 2017, The property has been finished to an exceptionally high standard and is the perfect example of modern family living.
The versatile accommodation comprises; porch, hallway, open-plan dining room-living room-playroom, kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor, while upstairs there are the bedrooms, the master being en-suite, and the main bathroom.
Solid oak flooring and a glass partition wall are features of the hallway, which also has a media cupboard.
Siemens integrated appliances and Corian worktops with glass splash backs fill the kitchen.
The light and spacious living accommodation has aluminium-framed bi-folding doors opening onto the back garden. There is also a door leading into the large integral garage, which has an electric up-and-over door, with part of the space turned into a utility room by the owners, but still leaving plenty of space for parking.
A lovely oak and glazed staircase takes you to the bedrooms, which all benefit from integrated wardrobes. The master bedroom also has a balcony overlooking the communal green.
The property is approached via a block-paved driveway, with a path to the covered cedar-clad porch.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 5 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 10 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
The low-maintenance back garden has been predominantly laid to artificial turf, with two large patios and a pretty timber pergola.
Location: Salisbury Grove, Clevedon
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068