Gated community living in beautiful historic grounds
- Credit: Mark Templer Estate Agents
An immaculate three-bedroom contemporary house near Clevedon's iconic seafront.
Part of the exclusive ten-acre Clevedon Hall development created by Spitfire Homes in 2017, The property has been finished to an exceptionally high standard and is the perfect example of modern family living.
The versatile accommodation comprises; porch, hallway, open-plan dining room-living room-playroom, kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor, while upstairs there are the bedrooms, the master being en-suite, and the main bathroom.
Solid oak flooring and a glass partition wall are features of the hallway, which also has a media cupboard.
Siemens integrated appliances and Corian worktops with glass splash backs fill the kitchen.
The light and spacious living accommodation has aluminium-framed bi-folding doors opening onto the back garden. There is also a door leading into the large integral garage, which has an electric up-and-over door, with part of the space turned into a utility room by the owners, but still leaving plenty of space for parking.
A lovely oak and glazed staircase takes you to the bedrooms, which all benefit from integrated wardrobes. The master bedroom also has a balcony overlooking the communal green.
The property is approached via a block-paved driveway, with a path to the covered cedar-clad porch.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 3 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 4 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 5 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 6 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 7 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
- 8 Nailsea & Backwell RFC thrash Stothert & Pitt to make it four wins from four
- 9 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 10 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season
The low-maintenance back garden has been predominantly laid to artificial turf, with two large patios and a pretty timber pergola.
Location: Salisbury Grove, Clevedon
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068