Modern three-bedroom detached bungalow
- Credit: Mark Templer
An attractive three-bedroom detached bungalow, set in a secluded spot within a level walk to Clevedon seafront.
Particularly suited to those in, or considering, retirement, the spacious and beautifully-presented accommodation comprises; an entrance porch, central hallway, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen-dining room, conservatory and the bedrooms, the master with en-suite.
There are three cupboards in the hallway, plus access to two double bedrooms, with built-in triple wardrobes, the master with a stylish en-suite with walk-in shower cubicle.
A feature fireplace is the focal point of the sitting room, which also has a lovely picture window.
Modern units and built-in appliances fill the bright kitchen-dining room, which has a traditional wooden floor which flows into a large conservatory.
The third bedroom is accessed via a small staircase from the kitchen. This dual-aspect room has eaves storage and leads to two large loft-storage areas.
An integral garage and delightful, mature gardens, complete the property.
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 3 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 4 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 5 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 8 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 9 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
- 10 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
Location: Old Steet, Clevedon
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068