Well-presented, large three-bedroom cottage
- Credit: Pring & Co
A characterful three-bedroom cottage with a light and airy open-plan living area and south-facing garden in a quiet cul-de-sac in Nailsea.
The property comprises; an entrance hall, sitting-dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, while the first floor houses the bedrooms and an immaculate bathroom.
An inglenook stone fireplace with slate hearth and wood burner is the focal point of the spacious open-plan reception room, which has French doors opening onto a smart slate patio and the back garden beyond.
A Rangemaster cooker with extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and microwave, plus space for a large American-style fridge-freezer, fill the Shaker-style kitchen. The room has a slate floor, providing a seamless transition to the same patio via a door.
A lawned front garden has bushes and shrubs, while the back garden contains another patio, a lawn, shed, gravel areas and borders.
The cottage also benefits from parking and no onward chain.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 5 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 10 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
Location: North Lane, Nailsea
Agent: Pring & Co, 01275 880550