Well-presented, large three-bedroom cottage
- Credit: Pring & Co
A characterful three-bedroom cottage with a light and airy open-plan living area and south-facing garden in a quiet cul-de-sac in Nailsea.
The property comprises; an entrance hall, sitting-dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, while the first floor houses the bedrooms and an immaculate bathroom.
An inglenook stone fireplace with slate hearth and wood burner is the focal point of the spacious open-plan reception room, which has French doors opening onto a smart slate patio and the back garden beyond.
A Rangemaster cooker with extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and microwave, plus space for a large American-style fridge-freezer, fill the Shaker-style kitchen. The room has a slate floor, providing a seamless transition to the same patio via a door.
A lawned front garden has bushes and shrubs, while the back garden contains another patio, a lawn, shed, gravel areas and borders.
The cottage also benefits from parking and no onward chain.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 3 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 4 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 5 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 6 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 7 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
- 8 Nailsea & Backwell RFC thrash Stothert & Pitt to make it four wins from four
- 9 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 10 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season
Location: North Lane, Nailsea
Agent: Pring & Co, 01275 880550