Well-presented, large three-bedroom cottage
- Credit: Pring & Co
A characterful three-bedroom cottage with a light and airy open-plan living area and south-facing garden in a quiet cul-de-sac in Nailsea.
The property comprises; an entrance hall, sitting-dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, while the first floor houses the bedrooms and an immaculate bathroom.
An inglenook stone fireplace with slate hearth and wood burner is the focal point of the spacious open-plan reception room, which has French doors opening onto a smart slate patio and the back garden beyond.
A Rangemaster cooker with extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and microwave, plus space for a large American-style fridge-freezer, fill the Shaker-style kitchen. The room has a slate floor, providing a seamless transition to the same patio via a door.
A lawned front garden has bushes and shrubs, while the back garden contains another patio, a lawn, shed, gravel areas and borders.
The cottage also benefits from parking and no onward chain.
- 1 Contemporary four-bedroom house with beautiful views
- 2 Bus companies to face Portishead residents at fourth meeting
- 3 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 4 Rural bus routes could get axed in proposals drawn up by First Bus
- 5 New path will provide safer route to village school
- 6 World-renowned cider maker to host family open day next month
- 7 Manhunt as another prisoner absconds from HMP Leyhill
- 8 Deal means Portishead to Bristol rail line will open in 2026
- 9 How this housing developer is switching fuels to cut carbon emissions
- 10 Clevedon Choral is digging deep for new members this autumn
Location: North Lane, Nailsea
Agent: Pring & Co, 01275 880550