Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- Credit: Mark Templer
An extremely fine, four-bedroom, four-reception-room detached residence, set in almost an acre of land, including a copse, in an elevated position in the pretty North Somerset village of Tickenham.
This imposing, extended property also benefits from outbuildings and enjoys views across the neighbouring countryside and woodland.
Approached via electric double gates opening onto a sweeping driveway, which passes a triple garage, the accommodation comprises; a welcoming 48ft entrance hallway, a drawing room, formal dining room and sitting room at the front, kitchen, breakfast room, utility room, study and cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs, are the principal bedroom suite, two large bedrooms which share a Jack and Jill shower room, another bedroom currently used as a dressing room, which could easily be re-purposed to a guest room and the main bathroom, which has a luxury finish with jacuzzi bath and skylight.
The reception rooms are bathed in light and a patio is accessible via double doors from the drawing room.
The heart of the home is the substantial kitchen with vaulted ceiling, granite worktops and a range of integral appliances including a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, American fridge-freezer and range cooker. There is also a matching breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry.
From the kitchen, an archway opens to the adjoining breakfast room, which also has doors to the patio and garden.
The delightful grounds are mainly lawned, with mature borders and trees. Patios are at the front and back of the house and there is a detached home office/gym at the side of the house. The private wooded copse creates a wonderful space for wildlife and children to play.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
Location: Clevedon Road, Tickenham
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068