Fabulous family home in sought-after North Somerset village
- Credit: Parker's Estate Agents
An exclusive six-bedroom, three-storey detached house, in a gated community in the centre of Backwell.
One of just eight executive family homes, so rarely available, the accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, cloakroom, dining room, lounge, conservatory, study, kitchen-breakfast room and utility room on the ground floor. On the first floor are four of the bedrooms, the master with dressing area and en-suite and the main bathroom. The second floor contains the other two bedrooms.
Solid oak flooring and oak doors are features of the downstairs rooms, while a pebble-effect gas fireplace with stone surround and slate hearth is the focal point of the lounge.
The conservatory is made up of dwarf walls, double-glazed windows, a polycarbonate roof and French doors to garden. It also includes a ceramic-tiled floor and fitted blinds.
Beech-effect units with clever storage solutions, granite worktops and integrated appliances including an AEG double oven, CDA five-burner gas hob, dishwasher and double fridge-freezers fill the luxury kitchen. There are also French doors, with fitted blinds, and ceramic-tiled flooring.
Matching units and worktops can be found in the utility room, which also houses a new boiler, and there is space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Two large fitted wardrobes make up the dressing area of the master bedroom and there are wardrobes in the second and third bedrooms, with the second bedroom also having an en-suite. The bathroom has beautiful granite-tiled flooring.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 4 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
Bedrooms four and five have Velux windows and eaves storage.
Outside, there is a double garage, with two independent, electric up-and-over doors and a glazed door. It has fully-plastered walls and ceiling, power and light, including an industrial power socket.
A split driveway, lawn and paving, with mature shrubs and a tree, make up the front garden, while the large back garden comprises lawn and patio with mature shrubs in borders. There is also a shed and a gate to the side of the house.
Guide Price: £795,000
Location: Cadogan Grove, Backwell
Agent: Parker’s 01275 463096