Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- Credit: Mark Templer
An elegant five-bedroom period house close to Clevedon's iconic seafront, Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields.
Constructed in 1909, the imposing semi-detached property offers extensive and versatile accommodation and period features, spread over three floors.
It comprises; an entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, third reception room and a utility room on the ground floor, while the first floor contains three double bedrooms and a shower room. The second floor provides another three double bedrooms.
A feature gas fireplace and stunning octagonal bay window are the focal points of the sitting room, which also includes a cosy snug with double doors to the garden.
The large dining room also has a bay window and opens into a huge kitchen. A central island is the focal point of this room, which also has an alcove for a Range cooker, space for an American-style fridge-freezer and an in-built microwave. It is fitted with white wood units and black worktops.
From the kitchen, an additional living space links to the utility room and provides a lovely outlook to the back garden.
The light and bright first-floor landing runs the depth of the property and provides access onto a balcony, while the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room.
- 1 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 2 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 3 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 4 Festival date change due to Queen's platinum jubilee celebrations
- 5 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 6 Meet Clevedon's newest children's author
- 7 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 8 Wurzels return to Cadbury House for pre-Christmas West Country knees up
- 9 Art gallery to host 'Clevedon artist of the year'
- 10 Portishead Players ready for Christmas show
Outside, the garden wraps around the property, enclosed by a low-level stone wall at the front, with a number of established shrubs and two gates. The south-facing courtyard back garden has been mainly laid to composite decking, creating a low maintenance space, complete with irrigation system.
There is driveway parking at the back.
Location: Old Church Road, Clevedon
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068