Beautiful modern home with original features and large garden
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
A modern detached four-bedroom house set in a third of an acre of grounds in an elevated position in a sought-after North Somerset village.
Recently renovated and improved by the owners the property still has scope to extend.
It comprises; porch, hallway, playroom/office/music room, living room, kitchen-dining room and a utility room on the ground floor. Upstairs are the bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Countryside views can be enjoyed from the triple-aspect living room, which has the original chimney breast cleverly reconfigured to house a TV with woodstore for the recently-installed contemporary stand-alone wood burner. Patio doors lead to the back garden.
The kitchen-dining room is the hub of the house, with its range of high-gloss units, a breakfast bar, original wooden flooring and patio doors.
A galleried-landing with cupboards leads to the double bedrooms, with the master having fitted wardrobes and views of the garden and hillside beyond. Bedroom two also has a fitted wardrobe and desk area.
Outside, the property is approached via a sloping driveway with a large parking area and double garage. And the extensive south-facing garden has a patio surrounding the house and a large level lawn.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
Guide price: £775,000
Location: Front Street, Churchill
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370