Beautiful modern home with original features and large garden
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
A modern detached four-bedroom house set in a third of an acre of grounds in an elevated position in a sought-after North Somerset village.
Recently renovated and improved by the owners the property still has scope to extend.
It comprises; porch, hallway, playroom/office/music room, living room, kitchen-dining room and a utility room on the ground floor. Upstairs are the bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Countryside views can be enjoyed from the triple-aspect living room, which has the original chimney breast cleverly reconfigured to house a TV with woodstore for the recently-installed contemporary stand-alone wood burner. Patio doors lead to the back garden.
The kitchen-dining room is the hub of the house, with its range of high-gloss units, a breakfast bar, original wooden flooring and patio doors.
A galleried-landing with cupboards leads to the double bedrooms, with the master having fitted wardrobes and views of the garden and hillside beyond. Bedroom two also has a fitted wardrobe and desk area.
Outside, the property is approached via a sloping driveway with a large parking area and double garage. And the extensive south-facing garden has a patio surrounding the house and a large level lawn.
- 1 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 2 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
- 3 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 4 Cleeve beat Cheddar to secure place in Somerset Intermediate Cup quarter-finals
- 5 Century-old family business opens new storage facility in Worle
- 6 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 7 Herd of model baby elephants complete 400-mile journey to Noah's Ark Zoo
- 8 Boy injured after being chased by dog at North Somerset beauty spot
- 9 Cleeve and Portishead combine to produce exciting tie
- 10 Boats light up Norfolk broad for stunning artwork
Guide price: £775,000
Location: Front Street, Churchill
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370