Beautiful modern home with original features and large garden
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
A modern detached four-bedroom house set in a third of an acre of grounds in an elevated position in a sought-after North Somerset village.
Recently renovated and improved by the owners the property still has scope to extend.
It comprises; porch, hallway, playroom/office/music room, living room, kitchen-dining room and a utility room on the ground floor. Upstairs are the bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Countryside views can be enjoyed from the triple-aspect living room, which has the original chimney breast cleverly reconfigured to house a TV with woodstore for the recently-installed contemporary stand-alone wood burner. Patio doors lead to the back garden.
The kitchen-dining room is the hub of the house, with its range of high-gloss units, a breakfast bar, original wooden flooring and patio doors.
A galleried-landing with cupboards leads to the double bedrooms, with the master having fitted wardrobes and views of the garden and hillside beyond. Bedroom two also has a fitted wardrobe and desk area.
Outside, the property is approached via a sloping driveway with a large parking area and double garage. And the extensive south-facing garden has a patio surrounding the house and a large level lawn.
- 1 Parking restrictions plaguing Clevedon residents' everyday lives
- 2 Plan for 2,800-home development would see 'Banwell Bypass' built
- 3 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 4 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 5 Cross-party support for Liam Fox's 'landmark' Downs Syndrome Bill
- 6 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 7 WATCH: Stunning 40-yard 'goal of the season' for Clevedon Town earns praise from FIFA
- 8 More than 2,500 new homes north of Banwell in Local Plan draft
- 9 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 10 Clevedon rated as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK
Guide price: £775,000
Location: Front Street, Churchill
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370