Ideal for entertaining and modern living
- Credit: Mark Templer
An impeccable four/five double-bedroom detached house built to one of the few Oysterly designs and situated on one of the best plots in the highly-regarded Chestnut Park Bloor Homes development in Yatton.
The popular design provides substantial accommodation, with a delightful open-plan kitchen-diner-family room the heart of the home, which spans the width of the back of the property.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, sitting room, study/fifth double bedroom, kitchen-diner-family room, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor, while the other bedrooms, two with en-suites and a family bathroom are on the first floor.
Ceramic-tiled flooring is a lovely feature of the hall, which also has an understairs cupboard. The dual-aspect study/fifth double bedroom has the benefit of a bay window at the front.
A range of units with granite worktops fill the kitchen, which also has an eye-level fan oven, built-in fridge-freezer, dishwasher, wine fridge, induction hob with extractor, ceramic-tiled flooring, two hardwood Velux windows, windows at the side and back and one set of French doors with windows either side, and another set of French doors, both providing access to the garden.
Upstairs, there is an airing cupboard on the landing and the master bedroom has a dressing room with mirrored wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom two also has an en-suite shower room, plus a built-in double wardrobe.
Externally, the back garden has a lovely open feel, with a lawn and a patio. It also benefits from an outbuilding which could be used as a workshop, garden room, or home office. Tandem parking for two vehicles and a garage runs along the side of the house, while the front has a path, flanked by another area for parking, a well-stocked shrub-bed and a lawn.
- 1 Skate park fundraiser reaches £27,000 - but needs YOUR help
- 2 Backwell solar energy company to expand into Clevedon
- 3 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 6 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 7 Weather warning issued for thunderstorms across Somerset
- 8 Portishead Town silence Telephones to take over at top of table
- 9 Promoted Nailsea ease to nine-wicket win ahead of title showdown
- 10 Deal means Portishead to Bristol rail line will open in 2026
Location: Chestnut Park, Yatton
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068