An immaculate, modern countryside bungalow
- Credit: Mark Templer
A well-presented, spacious detached bungalow in beautiful gardens, with panoramic views across the Gordano Valley.
Constructed in the 1960s as a three-bedroom home, it has been extended and improved in recent years to offer in excess of 1,200 square feet of space.
The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, hallway, kitchen-dining room, sitting room, study-garden room, cloakroom, two large double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
Both the modern kitchen-dining room and sitting rooms are dual aspect, with picture windows affording views across the garden and surrounding fields. The kitchen is in a lovely country style, with cream units and tiled floor.
The sunny study flows into the triple aspect garden room, and either could be used as a third bedroom. Built-in wardrobes are features of the bedrooms, which are at the front of the property.
Outside, the bungalow is approached via a gated driveway with turning bay, leading to two garages. It sits centrally in its plot, surrounded by gardens, with a variety of shrubs, trees and well-stocked, established flower beds. The south-facing back garden has three patios on which to sit and make the most of the countryside views.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
Location: Clevedon Road, Weston-in-Gordano
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068