An immaculate, modern countryside bungalow
- Credit: Mark Templer
A well-presented, spacious detached bungalow in beautiful gardens, with panoramic views across the Gordano Valley.
Constructed in the 1960s as a three-bedroom home, it has been extended and improved in recent years to offer in excess of 1,200 square feet of space.
The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, hallway, kitchen-dining room, sitting room, study-garden room, cloakroom, two large double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
Both the modern kitchen-dining room and sitting rooms are dual aspect, with picture windows affording views across the garden and surrounding fields. The kitchen is in a lovely country style, with cream units and tiled floor.
The sunny study flows into the triple aspect garden room, and either could be used as a third bedroom. Built-in wardrobes are features of the bedrooms, which are at the front of the property.
Outside, the bungalow is approached via a gated driveway with turning bay, leading to two garages. It sits centrally in its plot, surrounded by gardens, with a variety of shrubs, trees and well-stocked, established flower beds. The south-facing back garden has three patios on which to sit and make the most of the countryside views.
- 1 Parking restrictions plaguing Clevedon residents' everyday lives
- 2 Plan for 2,800-home development would see 'Banwell Bypass' built
- 3 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 4 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 5 Cross-party support for Liam Fox's 'landmark' Downs Syndrome Bill
- 6 WATCH: Stunning 40-yard 'goal of the season' for Clevedon Town earns praise from FIFA
- 7 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 8 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 9 More than 2,500 new homes north of Banwell in Local Plan draft
- 10 Clevedon rated as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK
Location: Clevedon Road, Weston-in-Gordano
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068