Beautiful family home in a secluded spot in Nailsea
- Credit: Hensons
An immaculate architect-designed four double-bedroom detached house, in a quiet, ‘old village’ part of Nailsea.
The highlight of the delightful family home is the stunning open-plan kitchen-diner-family room, plus there is a summerhouse home office.
The property comprises; reception hall, living room, dining room, kitchen-diner-family room, utility room,
cloakroom and conservatory on the ground floor, with the bedrooms, the master en-suite and main bathroom on the first floor.
Light oak flooring, a theme that continues throughout most of the ground floor, is a feature of the light-filled hall, which has a classic quarter-return staircase to a galleried landing.
The dual-aspect, large living room has a traditional open-hearth fireplace with a dressed Minster-stone chimney piece and hearth. Cleverly designed in a conservatory-style to maximise the light, is a sitting area, with French doors leading to the garden. This room also links the living room to the kitchen-breakfast room.
Contemporary cabinetry, plus a contrasting marble island with breakfast bar, equip the kitchen, which also has integrated Neff appliances, including an oven with grills, a separate steam oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine. There is also space for an American-style fridge-freezer.
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 3 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 4 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 5 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 8 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 9 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
- 10 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
Wall-to-wall wardrobes are a useful addition to the large bedrooms, with the master having a partially-vaulted ceiling adding character.
Outside, the house is set back from a quiet lane behind a natural stone wall, with a gated entrance opening to a wide driveway winding down the side of the house to a modern apex-roof garage with light and power.
A side gate from the drive opens to a large, level mature garden with a paved terrace, a raised deck and lawn, enclosed by closed-board timber fencing.
Guide Price: £825,000-850,000
Location: Kingshill, Nailsea
Agent: Hensons, 01275 810030