Upgraded four-bedroom family house
- Credit: Mark Templer
An exceptional four-double-bedroom upgraded property with a well-tended back garden, in sought-after upper Clevedon.
The semi-detached house has great room proportions and a stylish finish.
The accommodation comprises; a hallway, shower room, toilet, sitting room, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, while the bedrooms, the master en-suite and the main bathroom are upstairs.
A storage cupboard is a feature of the central hallway, which is lovely and light. The ground-floor shower room is a stunning contemporary space.
A fireplace with wood-burner is the focal point of the sitting room.
White gloss units fill the kitchen, which opens into the back garden, while the dining room has wooden flooring and a picture window.
The property is approached by a long driveway with space for multiple cars, leading to a garage. There is also a side gate providing access to the back.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 7 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Cadbury House to host open air cinema for the summer
The back garden has been designed for lazing in, with a patio, deck and walled lawn with paths.
Location: Rippleside Road, Clevedon
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068