Striking, detached four-bedroom house with home office
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
A superb four double-bedroom detached house, set in a prestigious Yatton cul-de-sac, with views towards Cadbury Hill and Clevedon.
The roomy accommodation comprises; a covered storm-porch, hallway, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, home office, kitchen-breakfast room and a utility room on the ground floor. The bedrooms, the master en-suite, plus the main bathroom, are upstairs.
A large picture window overlooking the back garden and a side door leading to it, are features of the sitting room, which also has a stylish Gazco e-studio gas fireplace.
Patio doors leading to decking in the back garden, can be found in the dining room, while the home office is equipped with ultra-fast fibre optic broadband.
The sleek dual-aspect kitchen is fitted with blue high-gloss units and features a breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, double oven and an electric hob and extractor. The utility room includes an original Belfast sink, with space for a washing machine/tumble dryer and fridge-freezer.
A side door provides access to the front and back gardens and a staircase from the hallway leads to a large galleried landing with storage and cupboards, along with lovely views towards Cadbury Hill.
The large, bright, dual-aspect master bedroom looks over countryside, towards Clevedon and the North Somerset coast, while its en-suite has built-in units and heated towel rail and mirror.
- 1 Skate park fundraiser reaches £27,000 - but needs YOUR help
- 2 Backwell solar energy company to expand into Clevedon
- 3 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 4 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 5 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 6 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 7 Weather warning issued for thunderstorms across Somerset
- 8 Weston MP slams council for bus cuts in North Somerset
- 9 Portishead Town silence Telephones to take over at top of table
- 10 Clevedon Town 'crumbled' at Falmouth admits boss White
A fitted cupboard is included in bedroom two, while fitted wardrobes and more storage can be found in the other two bedrooms.
Outside, the exceptional back garden is beautifully-landscaped with a plethora of well-established, but low maintenance trees and plants. A well wonderfully positioned Summerhouse is discretely tucked into the corner of the garden and a large Patio area, perfect for al fresco dining and barbecues, comes with a handy power socket. A secluded Arbour provides a lovely second seating area and a smart decked area runs adjacent to the house and provides another space for outside dining.
Guide price: £595,000
Location: Henley Lodge, Yatton
Agent: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents, 01934 862370