Modern townhouse with views in gated development
- Credit: Westcoast Properties
A contemporary four-bedroom townhouse in an exclusive gated development, offering gorgeous sea views.
Built to a high standard by Acorn Developers, the four-floor property has been designed to make the most of the striking coastal views in the prestigious Portishead location.
The accommodation comprises; porch, access to an integral garage, a cloakroom and a utility room on the ground floor, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, an open-plan living-dining room and kitchen-breakfast room on the second floor and two bedrooms on the third floor.
Picture-perfect views over rooftops and the coastline beyond, via full-height windows, make the open plan living-dining room the hub of the house, which also has doors leading onto an infinity-glass balcony.
A hardwood floor is a feature of the kitchen, which provides access to the gardens, while being fitted with an extensive range of units and integrated appliances including an induction hob. It also has a large breakfast bar and a sliding door giving the option to close it off from the living area.
Floor-to-ceiling windows and a door opening onto a Juliette-style glazed balcony in the master bedroom provide magnificent views and along with the second bedroom, have en-suite shower rooms.
Brackenwood Gardens is a unique development of seven homes in an elevated position, accessed via electronic gates. This property sits at the end of a terrace of three and is approached by a large driveway providing parking for two vehicles and leading to a large integral garage fitted with an electronic door.
- 1 Free Platinum Jubilee events in Portishead
- 2 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 3 LETTER: 'Has our council become a dictatorship?'
- 4 'Rundown' school play area given major refurb after campaign fundraises £10,000
- 5 Specialist pre-school in Clevedon rated 'outstanding' by inspectors
- 6 Clevedon SC secure second place in the Cotswold League Final
- 7 Clevedonian wins competition to name new housing development
- 8 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 9 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 10 Parental support charity receives lottery funding boost
Access to the back of the property is available at the side, via wrought iron steps.
The low-maintenance landscaped gardens offer two seating areas and plenty of shrubs and flower borders, with a central pathway. The garden backs onto a wood, part-ownership of which belongs to the property.
Location: Brackenwood Gardens, Portishead
Agent: Westcoast Properties, 01275 849362