Modern townhouse with views in gated development
- Credit: Westcoast Properties
A contemporary four-bedroom townhouse in an exclusive gated development, offering gorgeous sea views.
Built to a high standard by Acorn Developers, the four-floor property has been designed to make the most of the striking coastal views in the prestigious Portishead location.
The accommodation comprises; porch, access to an integral garage, a cloakroom and a utility room on the ground floor, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, an open-plan living-dining room and kitchen-breakfast room on the second floor and two bedrooms on the third floor.
Picture-perfect views over rooftops and the coastline beyond, via full-height windows, make the open plan living-dining room the hub of the house, which also has doors leading onto an infinity-glass balcony.
A hardwood floor is a feature of the kitchen, which provides access to the gardens, while being fitted with an extensive range of units and integrated appliances including an induction hob. It also has a large breakfast bar and a sliding door giving the option to close it off from the living area.
Floor-to-ceiling windows and a door opening onto a Juliette-style glazed balcony in the master bedroom provide magnificent views and along with the second bedroom, have en-suite shower rooms.
Brackenwood Gardens is a unique development of seven homes in an elevated position, accessed via electronic gates. This property sits at the end of a terrace of three and is approached by a large driveway providing parking for two vehicles and leading to a large integral garage fitted with an electronic door.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
Access to the back of the property is available at the side, via wrought iron steps.
The low-maintenance landscaped gardens offer two seating areas and plenty of shrubs and flower borders, with a central pathway. The garden backs onto a wood, part-ownership of which belongs to the property.
Location: Brackenwood Gardens, Portishead
Agent: Westcoast Properties, 01275 849362