One-of-a-kind, spacious character cottage
- Credit: Hunters
A charming and versatile four-bedroom, three-reception room character cottage with a mixture of period and contemporary styles throughout.
Suitable for dual-occupancy, the accommodation comprises; hallway, living room, shower room, snug, kitchen-breakfast room, dining room, study, inner hallway, back lobby and a utility room on the ground floor, with the fourth bedroom up some stairs and the other three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Two skylights and two windows flood the living room with light, which also has a feature fireplace in a stone-built surround and French doors to the back garden. The dining room has a similar fireplace, plus bay sash windows, and a beamed ceiling.
An extended farmhouse-style kitchen-breakfast room features a glazed display unit, an integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher, space for a range cooker with extractor hood and it also has French doors to the garden.
The master bedroom includes an open fire and dressing room with a range of wardrobes, plus a cupboard.
Outside, there is a driveway with parking for several vehicles and a larger-than-average garage. The beautiful, well-tended mature back garden has a lawn with a large patio, a selection of small trees, shrubs and flower borders.
- 1 Parking restrictions plaguing Clevedon residents' everyday lives
- 2 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 3 More than 2,500 new homes north of Banwell in Local Plan draft
- 4 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 5 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 6 WATCH: Stunning 40-yard 'goal of the season' for Clevedon Town earns praise from FIFA
- 7 Plan for 2,800-home development would see 'Banwell Bypass' built
- 8 Clevedon rated as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK
- 9 Cross-party support for Liam Fox's 'landmark' Downs Syndrome Bill
- 10 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
Guide price: ££650,000
Location: North End Road, Yatton,
Agent: Hunters, 01934 834446