One-of-a-kind, spacious character cottage
- Credit: Hunters
A charming and versatile four-bedroom, three-reception room character cottage with a mixture of period and contemporary styles throughout.
Suitable for dual-occupancy, the accommodation comprises; hallway, living room, shower room, snug, kitchen-breakfast room, dining room, study, inner hallway, back lobby and a utility room on the ground floor, with the fourth bedroom up some stairs and the other three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Two skylights and two windows flood the living room with light, which also has a feature fireplace in a stone-built surround and French doors to the back garden. The dining room has a similar fireplace, plus bay sash windows, and a beamed ceiling.
An extended farmhouse-style kitchen-breakfast room features a glazed display unit, an integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher, space for a range cooker with extractor hood and it also has French doors to the garden.
The master bedroom includes an open fire and dressing room with a range of wardrobes, plus a cupboard.
Outside, there is a driveway with parking for several vehicles and a larger-than-average garage. The beautiful, well-tended mature back garden has a lawn with a large patio, a selection of small trees, shrubs and flower borders.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 Parents praise nurseries and childminders for support during pandemic
Guide price: ££650,000
Location: North End Road, Yatton,
Agent: Hunters, 01934 834446