Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- Credit: Goodman & Lilley
A stunning four-bedroom modern detached house in Portishead, with large garden and panoramic views over the Bristol Channel.
Standing in a secluded position in the heart of sought-after Redcliffe Bay, the property has undergone a series of striking improvements, including a new kitchen and bathrooms with luxury fixtures and fittings, charcoal replacement windows and render and cedar cladding, creating a contemporary façade.
The property comprises; entrance hall, study/bedroom four, shower room, open-plan kitchen-breakfast-dining room and living room on the entrance floor, with three bedrooms and a utility room on the garden level.
Stylish mink and royal purple gloss units with underlighting and drawers fill the kitchen, which also has an eye-level Neff double oven and integrated Bosch appliances including fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave. The room also features an island with drawers and Neff induction hob with extractor and porcelain-tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
Two sets of bi-folding doors connect the living room with the expansive sun terrace and the room also features a wood-burning stove, bamboo floor, a study area and stairs down to the garden level.
Bi-folding doors to the garden are a lovely feature of the master-bedroom suite, which also has a range of wardrobes and a hidden TV. Bedroom two also has an en-suite.
Externally, the home is blessed with ample parking, and a 23ft garage with power and light plus a remote-controlled roller door.
The secluded westerly-facing back garden is mainly laid to lawn with established borders, specimen trees and sunken patio with space and power for a hot tub, plus there is a shed with power connected too.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 Countryside charity condemns plan to build 600 homes in village
- 10 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
Guide Price: £750,000
Location: Redcliffe Bay, Portishead
Agent: Goodman & Lilley, 01275 600072