Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- Credit: Goodman & Lilley
A stunning four-bedroom modern detached house in Portishead, with large garden and panoramic views over the Bristol Channel.
Standing in a secluded position in the heart of sought-after Redcliffe Bay, the property has undergone a series of striking improvements, including a new kitchen and bathrooms with luxury fixtures and fittings, charcoal replacement windows and render and cedar cladding, creating a contemporary façade.
The property comprises; entrance hall, study/bedroom four, shower room, open-plan kitchen-breakfast-dining room and living room on the entrance floor, with three bedrooms and a utility room on the garden level.
Stylish mink and royal purple gloss units with underlighting and drawers fill the kitchen, which also has an eye-level Neff double oven and integrated Bosch appliances including fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave. The room also features an island with drawers and Neff induction hob with extractor and porcelain-tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
Two sets of bi-folding doors connect the living room with the expansive sun terrace and the room also features a wood-burning stove, bamboo floor, a study area and stairs down to the garden level.
Bi-folding doors to the garden are a lovely feature of the master-bedroom suite, which also has a range of wardrobes and a hidden TV. Bedroom two also has an en-suite.
Externally, the home is blessed with ample parking, and a 23ft garage with power and light plus a remote-controlled roller door.
The secluded westerly-facing back garden is mainly laid to lawn with established borders, specimen trees and sunken patio with space and power for a hot tub, plus there is a shed with power connected too.
- 1 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 2 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 3 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 4 Conservative named as Avon and Somerset police and crime commissioner
- 5 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 6 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 7 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
- 8 Nailsea & Backwell enjoy return to rugby action
- 9 May 17: Museums gear up to reopen in North Somerset next week
- 10 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
Guide Price: £750,000
Location: Redcliffe Bay, Portishead
Agent: Goodman & Lilley, 01275 600072