‘Upside-down' seafront dream home
- Credit: Westcoast Portishead
A stunning and historic beachside cottage turned into an expansive and beautifully-renovated detached family home.
From its glass-atrium entrance with glorious vistas, to its 31ft-sun terrace, this 200-year-old cottage has the wow factor in spades.
Seven years ago the current owners arrived and tripled the size of the accommodation, while retaining its charm, blending old and new seamlessly together. With original beams and stone walls, the fixtures and fittings have been designed to the highest standards.
Arranged with the living areas on the first-floor to take advantage of the panoramic views, it comprises the atrium, a beautiful country kitchen-diner and a lounge-diner on this floor, with the master bedroom suite, three bedrooms, shower room, toilet and a utility room on the ground floor.
The kitchen features state-of-the-art appliances, double Belfast sink, a central island with gas hob, oven, drawers and breakfast bar and a huge bi-folding window leads onto a balcony. The lounge has a wood-burner, as does the sitting room next to the master bedroom. This also has a dressing room and en-suite.
The property also benefits from cottage gardens wrapping around the house, under-floor heating and water filtration system.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 4 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers
Guide Price: £1,300,000
Location: Pinecroft, Portishead
Agent: Westcoast Properties, 01275 600008