‘Upside-down' seafront dream home
- Credit: Westcoast Portishead
A stunning and historic beachside cottage turned into an expansive and beautifully-renovated detached family home.
From its glass-atrium entrance with glorious vistas, to its 31ft-sun terrace, this 200-year-old cottage has the wow factor in spades.
Seven years ago the current owners arrived and tripled the size of the accommodation, while retaining its charm, blending old and new seamlessly together. With original beams and stone walls, the fixtures and fittings have been designed to the highest standards.
Arranged with the living areas on the first-floor to take advantage of the panoramic views, it comprises the atrium, a beautiful country kitchen-diner and a lounge-diner on this floor, with the master bedroom suite, three bedrooms, shower room, toilet and a utility room on the ground floor.
The kitchen features state-of-the-art appliances, double Belfast sink, a central island with gas hob, oven, drawers and breakfast bar and a huge bi-folding window leads onto a balcony. The lounge has a wood-burner, as does the sitting room next to the master bedroom. This also has a dressing room and en-suite.
The property also benefits from cottage gardens wrapping around the house, under-floor heating and water filtration system.
- 1 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 2 New store sign among latest planning applications
- 3 Volunteers needed to welcome Ukrainian refugees
- 4 Nailsea & Tickenham toast confirmation of Western League spot
- 5 Stunning century sees Barrow Gurney II secure unlikely win
- 6 West of England mayor back anti-expansion airport protestors
- 7 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 8 Artists work on show at exhibition in Congresbury this weekend
- 9 WIN! Tickets to George Michael Freedom Uncut at the Curzon
- 10 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
Guide Price: £1,300,000
Location: Pinecroft, Portishead
Agent: Westcoast Properties, 01275 600008