Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- Credit: House Fox
A beautifully-presented four-bedroom detached house, on Portishead's popular coastal road and offering panoramic views over the Bristol Channel.
The light and airy split-level accommodation has undergone impressive improvements, designed to make the most of the views, creating a stylish and contemporary family home.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, utility room and double garage on the ground floor, while the master bedroom with en-suite, dual-aspect living room with wood-burning stove, three bedrooms, a snug, kitchen-dining room and a family bathroom are on the first floor.
A state-of-the art Howden's kitchen, including an island with hob, extractor and units, roof-window and beamed ceiling with spotlights, is housed in a rear extension, which leads into the garden via bi-folding doors.
Outside, there are manicured south-facing gardens with various seating areas, plus a garden room with light and power, ideal for a home office. A double driveway leads to the garage at the front and there is side access on both sides of the property.
- 1 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 2 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 3 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 4 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 5 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 6 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 7 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 8 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 9 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 10 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
Location: Halliwell Road, Portishead
Agent: House Fox, 01934 267057