Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- Credit: House Fox
A beautifully-presented four-bedroom detached house, on Portishead's popular coastal road and offering panoramic views over the Bristol Channel.
The light and airy split-level accommodation has undergone impressive improvements, designed to make the most of the views, creating a stylish and contemporary family home.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, utility room and double garage on the ground floor, while the master bedroom with en-suite, dual-aspect living room with wood-burning stove, three bedrooms, a snug, kitchen-dining room and a family bathroom are on the first floor.
A state-of-the art Howden's kitchen, including an island with hob, extractor and units, roof-window and beamed ceiling with spotlights, is housed in a rear extension, which leads into the garden via bi-folding doors.
Outside, there are manicured south-facing gardens with various seating areas, plus a garden room with light and power, ideal for a home office. A double driveway leads to the garage at the front and there is side access on both sides of the property.
- 1 Popular community centre café closes
- 2 Clevedon man to cycle 'own Tour De France' for breast cancer charity
- 3 Three North Somerset women commended in Queen’s birthday honours
- 4 Beauty spot used as toilet
- 5 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak
- 6 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 7 Somerset Freemason raise £25k to help young people
- 8 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 9 Florence Nightingale inspires Nailsea pupils
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
Location: Halliwell Road, Portishead
Agent: House Fox, 01934 267057