Contemporary four-bedroom home packed with latest tech
- Credit: Steven Smith Homes
An impressive, cutting-edge, four-bedroom detached house, in a favoured address in Upper Clevedon.
With a commanding approach, contemporary New England-style facade and an abundance of glazing, letting the light flood in, this home has been created as an ideal for modern-day living.
Practical features include underfloor heating, continuous hot water circulation system, ethernet cabling, security and Lightwave lighting-control systems. These state-of-the-art additions are balanced with luxurious homely touches such as oak flooring, high-quality porcelain tiling, boutique-style sanitaryware and stylish focal-point fireplaces.
The accommodation comprises; a hallway, sitting room, sun room, kitchen-dining room, utility room, two bedrooms and a shower room on the ground floor, while a master bedroom and guest suite are on the first floor.
A stunning gas fireplace, with matching windows either side, is the focal point of the spacious sitting room, which also has spotlights and bi-folding doors to the sun room. This has two sets of bi-folding doors, connecting beautifully with the outside space.
Shaker-style units, including a glass display cupboard and wine rack, with quartz work surfaces form the kitchen, which also has integrated appliances including two ovens. It also has a central island, incorporating a breakfast bar, and bi-folding doors to the garden.
On the first floor, the master suite has a Juliet balcony, a dressing room, including a walk-in wardrobe with a window, and a luxurious bathroom. There is also an impressive guest room with an en-suite on this floor.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 4 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
Outside, the landscaped grounds provide ample parking, access to the garage and areas of level lawn, patio and a vegetable plot.
Location: Channel Road, Clevedon
Agent: Steven Smith Homes, 01275 877771