Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- Credit: Hensons
An outstanding, individual and versatile four/five-bedroom family house, finished to a high specification.
The beautifully-presented accommodation incorporates attractive features and high insulation standards, including Skaala triple glazing throughout, solar panels that supply an annual income and under-floor heating.
The light, airy accommodation comprises; reception hall, living room, family room, study, kitchen-dining room, utility room and shower room on the ground floor, while four double bedrooms, two of them with en-suite bathrooms/shower rooms, can be found on the first floor, along with the main bathroom.
A lovely bay window with a panelled window seat is the focal point of the dual-aspect living room, along with a traditional open fireplace with a broad granite hearth.
The open plan kitchen-diner-family room is an exceptional space, spanning almost the full width of the house, with almost wall-to-wall bi-folding doors into the family room, a recessed wood-burning stove and a bright, dual-aspect kitchen next to it. Designed to take full advantage of the outlook over the side and back gardens, it opens onto shaped terraces and decking. A range cooker, integrated dishwasher and space for a large American-style fridge-freezer, as well as modern white units with wood-effect worktops fill the kitchen. An unusually large utility room has space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The study/playroom offers scope for a ground-floor bedroom with en-suite, or could be converted into a self-contained annexe if required.
Outside, there is a detached double garage, constructed with conversion in mind, having cavity walls, drainage and water supply.
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 3 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 4 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 5 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 8 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 9 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 10 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
The house is set a long way back off the sought-after leafy lane, via a long drive that provides parking for numerous cars and extensive gardens wrap-around it.
Guide Price: £875,000-925,000
Location: Farlers End, Nailsea
Agent: Hensons, 01275 810030