Sunny four-bedroom home with views and detached double garage
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
A four-bedroom detached house with separate double garage and stunning views, in a sought-after North Somerset village.
Modernised throughout by the owners, the accommodation comprises; large hallway, sitting room, conservatory, kitchen-dining room, utility room, storeroom, second reception room and a cloakroom downstairs, while upstairs are three double bedrooms, the master with en-suite and a fourth bedroom, plus the main bathroom.
A feature fireplace with gas fire is included in the spacious and light sitting room and the conservatory can be used all-year-round thanks to contemporary heating.
The kitchen is filled with contemporary cream base, drawer and wall units with wooden worktops, ceramic sink, integrated appliances and space for a table and chairs. The utility has a Belfast sink and access to the garden.
Bay windows and a fireplace are features of the second reception room.
Views over the garden and fields beyond can be enjoyed from the principle bedroom, while the other bedrooms have storage areas.
A bath with shower over and more views can be found in the bathroom.
- 1 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 2 Nailsea & Tickenham toast confirmation of Western League spot
- 3 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 4 Volunteers needed to welcome Ukrainian refugees
- 5 New store sign among latest planning applications
- 6 West of England mayor back anti-expansion airport protestors
- 7 Artists work on show at exhibition in Congresbury this weekend
- 8 Stunning century sees Barrow Gurney II secure unlikely win
- 9 WIN! Tickets to George Michael Freedom Uncut at the Curzon
- 10 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
Outside, the front of the property has a long driveway to the detached double garage with roll-top electronic doors and storage. The back garden is lawned, with established borders, patio, shed, gravel path and shrubs.
Location: Clevedon Road, Tickenham
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01275 406880