Individual, large detached bungalow in Nailsea hillside
- Credit: Hunter Leahy
An exceptional four-bedroom detached bungalow on a larger-than-average plot in a quiet, elevated position, close to open countryside, but not far from the town centre.
With well-maintained landscaped gardens and large rooms, the property offers scope for development, subject to relevant planning permission.
On the market for the first time in many years, the immaculately-presented accommodation comprises; reception hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen-breakfast room, study/bedroom four, shower room and master bedroom with en-suite bathroom on the ground floor, with two double bedrooms on the first floor.
The light and airy hallway is a good size and welcoming, with a window and glazed side panel next to the front door and storage under the staircase.
A limestone fireplace and hearth is a lovely feature of the triple-aspect sitting room, which has French doors to the back garden.
Fitted with a range of units with roll-edge worktops, the kitchen also has an eye-level oven and grill, ceramic hob and extractor, integral fridge and dishwasher and space for a washing machine.
Built-in storage, including a cupboard housing the immersion tank, can be found in the fourth bedroom, while a Velux window and eaves storage are features of the first-floor landing. Eaves storage can also be found in the upstairs bedrooms, which have sloping ceilings.
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 3 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 4 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 5 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 8 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 9 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 10 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
Outside, there are glorious wraparound gardens, mostly laid-to-lawn and enclosed with a combination of stone wall, hedging and fencing. An abundance of borders and beds contain mature and colourful planting and there is a greenhouse and outbuildings. A driveway leads to a garage at the front.
Location: Fosse Lane, Nailsea
Agent: Hunter Leahy, 01275 853222