Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- Credit: Hunters
An extensive four-bedroom detached stone country cottage on the outskirts of a North Somerset village.
Perfect for a family, or possibly suitable for dual-occupancy, the accommodation comprises; hallway, four reception rooms, kitchen-breakfast room, inner hall, shower room, back lobby and a utility room downstairs, with the bedrooms and a main bathroom upstairs.
A decorative open fire set in a natural wooden surround is the focal point of one of the reception rooms, which the current owner calls a snug, which leads to an extended farmhouse style kitchen-breakfast room. This has a range of units including a glazed display cabinet, an integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher, space for a range cooker with extractor hood, four windows, tiled flooring and double doors to the back garden.
Plumbing for a washing machine, space for tumble dryer and white gloss units with underlighting are included in the recently-upgraded utility room.
Two sash bay windows, coving, beams, and a fireplace set in a stone surround are features of the dining room, while two windows at the back, along with two skylights flood the living room with light. This room also has a fireplace with a stone surround and double doors to the back garden.
A back lobby takes you to stairs which lead to bedroom four, which has a picture window, wooden flooring and a vaulted ceiling with beams.
The master bedroom has the benefit of a dressing room with a range of wardrobes, as well as an open fire and a cupboard.
- 1 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 2 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 3 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 4 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
- 5 Portishead Tennis Club to host open day on new courts
- 6 Nailsea CC return to winning ways with big win at Frampton Cotterell seconds
- 7 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
- 8 Barrow Gurney lose unbeaten record after batting collapse
- 9 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 10 Cleeve and Portishead combine to produce exciting tie
Outside, there is driveway parking for several vehicles at the front, leading to a larger-than-average garage. The beautiful, well-tended, mature back garden has a lawn, a large patio, small trees, shrubs and flower borders.
Location: North End Road, Yatton
Agent: Hunters, 01934 834446