Striking extended detached house in rural Backwell
- Credit: Fine & Country Nailsea
An immaculate five-bedroom detached house, which has been extended and improved from its original 1930s form, to provide a versatile, modern property.
The sprawling home offers the option of dual occupancy, privacy, an office and beautiful country views. Set back from the road behind electric gates, an impressive forecourt sits in front of the imposing house and provides ample parking for multiple vehicles.
The accommodation comprises; a hallway, sitting room, open-plan kitchen-breakfast-dining room, second hallway, bedroom, shower room and kitchen on the ground floor, while upstairs are four bedrooms, one en-suite, and a main bathroom.
A feature fireplace and bi-folding doors to the back garden are focal points of the sitting room.
Multiple built-in appliances, inset lighting and ceiling speakers are features of the stylish kitchen, along with a breakfast bar. A small utility cupboard perfectly conceals a washing machine.
The kitchen flows into a spacious garden room with high ceilings, which the owners use as a dining room.
The second hallway provides access to a large bedroom, shower room and contemporary kitchen which would be ideal for a dependent relative.
- 1 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 2 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 3 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
- 4 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 5 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 6 Bus companies to face Portishead residents at fourth meeting
- 7 Pictures: Clevedon care home celebrates summer fete
- 8 'Extreme heat' warning issued for Somerset
- 9 Deal means Portishead to Bristol rail line will open in 2026
- 10 Help reunite owner of lost photo found in charity shop purse
The upstairs bedrooms boast beautiful views over neighbouring fields, paddocks and woodlands.
Outside, a carport adjoins a large double garage with a home office/studio/gym above, complete with its own toilet. The back garden makes the most of a southerly aspect with a lawn, large patio, raised flower beds and two established trees.
Guide price: £925,000
Location: Farleigh Road, Backwell
Agent: Fine and Country, 01275 859000