Stylish family home near Clevedon seafront
- Credit: Mark Templer
A modern, extended four-bedroom semi-detached house in Clevedon's desirable West End.
The spacious accommodation comprises; a well-designed and extended entrance hall, an open-plan sitting and dining room, kitchen, cloakroom and home office on the ground floor, while the good-sized bedrooms, the master with an en-suite bathroom, plus the main bathroom, which has been re-fitted, are upstairs.
Extending the length of the property, the dual-aspect sitting-dining room has bi-folding doors to the back garden and a feature fireplace. Adjoining the dining room, the beautifully-fitted oak kitchen is complemented by granite worktops and integrated appliances.
Offering versatility, the office could become a play room for a young family.
The outside space is also well-presented, with a driveway leading to the integral garage at the front, and a lawn with a magnolia tree. Mainly laid-to-lawn, the back garden has plenty of space for children to play in, a large patio area adjoining the house, a pretty set of raised vegetable beds, decking and a timber summerhouse.
- 1 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
- 2 Herd of model baby elephants complete 400-mile journey to Noah's Ark Zoo
- 3 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 4 PICTURES: Yatton School Carnival 2022
- 5 Individual, large detached bungalow in Nailsea hillside
- 6 Thousands of North Somerset homes could be abandoned by 2050s: Report
- 7 New balls for North Somerset rugby club - from car giant Honda
- 8 Century-old family business opens new storage facility in Worle
- 9 Dual-site primary school rated good by inspectors
- 10 Boats light up Norfolk broad for stunning artwork
Location: Tennyson Avenue, Clevedon
Agent: Mark Templer, 01275 600068