Stunning four-bedroom family home in a quiet area
- Credit: Hunter Leahy
An impressive, extended, detached four-bedroom house tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac of just two houses in the sought-after The Elms development on the edge of Nailsea.
The immaculate accommodation comprises; reception hall, cloakroom, study, sitting room, dining-family room, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor, with the bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room and main bathroom upstairs.
Wood-effect flooring, a mat-well and cupboard form the hallway, while double doors lead into the delightful study.
The sitting room has an open fireplace and French doors to a walled and glazed extension, arranged as a dining room-lounge, with its glass roof and full-height windows overlooking the garden, tiled flooring and French doors to the kitchen and back garden.
The kitchen has a range of units with drawers, worktops, matching upstands and complementary tiling, as well as an eye-level double oven with five-ring gas hob and extractor, integral fridge, freezer, dishwasher and Karndean flooring. The flooring also flows into the utility room, which has space for a washing machine and tumble drier, a Worcester boiler and a door to the garden.
A balustrade staircase with oak handrails leads to the first-floor landing, which has an arch-shaped window half-way up, creating an open and airy feel. On the landing is an airing cupboard housing the immersion tank and loft access.
French doors to a Juliet balcony and a vaulted ceiling are beautiful features of the master suite, which also has built-in wardrobes. Wardrobes also form part of the other bedrooms.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
The bathroom includes a bath with thermostatic shower, a range of vanity units, a heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Outside, the front is lawned, with a driveway providing parking, leading to a detached double garage. This has an electric roller door, a pedestrian door, lighting and sockets, with ample storage in the rafters.
The back, west-facing garden comprises; a patio leading to a level lawn, edged with shrub borders, and another patio at the back. There is also a side garden laid to chippings, with gated access to the front.
Location: Green Pastures Road, Wraxall
Agent: Hunter Leahy, 01275 853222