One of Portishead’s most striking builds
- Credit: Westcoast Properties
A stunning, architect-designed four-double bedroom detached house, which won Best Individual New Dwelling at the 2021 North Somerset Building Excellence Awards.
Spread over three floors, the versatile property is on a large plot and has been designed and built to an impeccably-high standard, making the most of the far-reaching coastal views.
The accommodation comprises; an entrance hallway, an open-plan living room-dining room-kitchen, plus a second reception room on the entrance level. The first floor has a landing, master-bedroom suite, bedroom two, also with an en-suite, the other two bedrooms and a main bathroom. A large loft room, which the owners use as a guestroom, can be found on the second floor.
Incredible views over the estuary and beyond can be enjoyed from the beautiful open-plan living space, via full-width bi-folding doors which lead to a sun terrace. The room is fitted with a bespoke kitchen which has an array of integrated appliances and a breakfast bar. Bi-folding doors lead to the back of the house, with access onto the extensive garden and patios.
Across the hallway, a second reception room is currently being used as a snug.
A second large sun terrace offering sea views is accessed via the two front en-suite bedrooms.
Externally, the house is approached via an electronic gate onto a large driveway, providing space for multiple vehicles and leading to an integral double garage. This has an electric up-and-over door and a courtesy door to the home.
- 1 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 2 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 3 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 4 Festival date change due to Queen's platinum jubilee celebrations
- 5 Meet Clevedon's newest children's author
- 6 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 7 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 8 Art gallery to host 'Clevedon artist of the year'
- 9 Wurzels return to Cadbury House for pre-Christmas West Country knees up
- 10 Portishead Players ready for Christmas show
Guide Price: £1,250,000
Location: Hillside Road, Portishead
Agent: Westcoast Properties, 01275 600008