Immaculate four-bedroom house in a quiet area of Nailsea
- Credit: Hunter Leahy
An extended, detached four-double bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to parkland, bus routes and local primary schools.
Well-presented throughout, the individual home offers fantastic open-plan living space with its contemporary kitchen-dining-family room.
The bright and airy accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen-dining-family room and study/playroom on the ground floor, while four large bedrooms and the main bathroom are on the first floor.
Beautiful oak flooring is a feature of the hall, which also has an under-stairs cupboard housing a new consumer unit. The same flooring flows into the lounge, which also has a gas fire with granite hearth and surround.
Fitted with an extensive range of units with Corian work surfaces and upstands, the stunning kitchen has a double electric oven, microwave, induction hob and extractor, as well as spaces for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. An island with breakfast bar, heated towel rail and tiled flooring complete this part of the open-plan space. There is a window and French doors to the back garden and engineered oak flooring in the dining and family part of this space.
Built-in furniture is included in one bedroom, while there is potential for an en-suite in another. The fourth bedroom has a cupboard.
Externally, a driveway at the front provides parking and a low-maintenance back garden has a lawn and patio. There is also a detached garage.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
Location: Nightingale Gardens, Nailsea
Agent: Hunter Leahy, 01275 853222