Modern four-bedroom house in prestigious Portishead road
- Credit: Goodman & Lilley
A beautifully-presented, detached four-bedroom house in one of Portishead's most coveted locations.
The fine property has undergone a series of improvements to provide a modern living space comprising; an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room and kitchen-dining room on the ground floor, while the bedrooms, the master en-suite, plus the main bathroom, are on the first floor.
The bright and airy dual-aspect living room includes French doors to the back garden. A range of smart light grey and navy Shaker-style units finished with white quartz worksurfaces fill the kitchen, which also has an integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer, double oven and lovely porcelain-tiled flooring.
A contemporary en-suite shower room and a double wardrobe are features of the master bedroom.
Outside, the back garden has a patio and lawn and there’s a driveway leading to a garage.
Guide Price: £545,000
- 1 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 2 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 3 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 4 Free Platinum Jubilee events in Portishead
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 8 Nailsea & Backwell RFC boosted by Barratt Homes sponsorship deal
- 9 Winners of Clevedon artist of the year announced
- 10 Artists work on show at exhibition in Congresbury this weekend
Location: Fennel Road, Portishead
Agent: Goodman & Lilley, 01275 600072