Modern four-bedroom house in prestigious Portishead road
- Credit: Goodman & Lilley
A beautifully-presented, detached four-bedroom house in one of Portishead's most coveted locations.
The fine property has undergone a series of improvements to provide a modern living space comprising; an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room and kitchen-dining room on the ground floor, while the bedrooms, the master en-suite, plus the main bathroom, are on the first floor.
The bright and airy dual-aspect living room includes French doors to the back garden. A range of smart light grey and navy Shaker-style units finished with white quartz worksurfaces fill the kitchen, which also has an integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer, double oven and lovely porcelain-tiled flooring.
A contemporary en-suite shower room and a double wardrobe are features of the master bedroom.
Outside, the back garden has a patio and lawn and there’s a driveway leading to a garage.
Guide Price: £545,000
- 1 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 2 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 3 Residents fear new homes between Nailsea and Backwell could 'open the floodgates'
- 4 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 5 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 6 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 7 Weston bathing water rated 'poor' and swimming discouraged
- 8 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 9 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead
- 10 Contemporary four-bedroom home packed with latest tech
Location: Fennel Road, Portishead
Agent: Goodman & Lilley, 01275 600072