Contemporary four-bedroom house with beautiful views
- Credit: House Fox
An immaculate, detached, four-double bedroom family home, in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Portishead High Street but overlooking open fields.
The house has been much improved by the owners and provides in excess of 1,800 sq ft of versatile living space.
It comprises; a hallway, living room, snug, open-plan kitchen-dining room, conservatory, utility room and a cloakroom on the ground floor and the bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room, plus the main bathroom, are on the first floor.
A feature fireplace and huge picture window can be found in the large living room, while the kitchen is filled with white-gloss units with wooden worktops.
Gorgeous views can be enjoyed while sitting in the conservatory and also via a roof terrace which leads from bi-folding doors onto a balcony in the master bedroom.
Externally, a south-facing back garden is mostly made up of a lawn and patio, which is accessed via double doors from the conservatory. The garden has a low open fence, to take full advantage of the pleasant countryside views.
There is also an integral garage/storeroom and a large paved and gravel driveway next to a lawned front garden.
- 1 Skate park fundraiser reaches £27,000 - but needs YOUR help
- 2 Backwell solar energy company to expand into Clevedon
- 3 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 6 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 7 Weather warning issued for thunderstorms across Somerset
- 8 Portishead Town silence Telephones to take over at top of table
- 9 Promoted Nailsea ease to nine-wicket win ahead of title showdown
- 10 Deal means Portishead to Bristol rail line will open in 2026
Location: Maysfield Close, Portishead
Agent: House Fox, 01275 404601