Contemporary Portishead home with stunning views
- Credit: Challenger Burgess Estate Agents
A beautifully-presented and versatile four-bedroom detached home, offering open-plan living and sea views, located in a popular area.
With two balconies providing glorious views of the Bristol Channel, coastline and Welsh hills beyond, the property also offers a delightful landscaped back garden, a double garage and substantial driveway.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, an open plan kitchen-dining and living room, garden room/home office, utility room, shower room and bedroom four downstairs, with a master bedroom with contemporary en-suite, another two bedrooms and the main bathroom on the first floor.
Ceramic tiled flooring is a feature of the hallway and kitchen-diner, with the kitchen containing space for a fridge-freezer, shaker-style oak units with granite worktops, double electric oven, space for a dishwasher, a NEFF four-ring induction hob, a larder, pendant three-tiered lighting above the peninsula breakfast bar which has space for stools and a radiator underneath, double French doors leading to the back garden and an archway to the living room.
An impressive Living Flame fire with stone surround is a feature of the living room, while the utility room has a range of white gloss units with chrome handles, a black granite worktop, a fitted white gloss recycling centre, a larder and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Patio doors and a built-in triple wardrobe are included in the garden room, which would make a lovely home office, extra bedroom or a hobby room.
The master and second bedrooms have the benefit of balconies, with the master also having fitted triple wardrobes and matching eaves storage.
- 1 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 2 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
Externally, the back garden is mainly laid-to-lawn with two patios, a raised stone border with rose garden and more flower borders. At the front is the double detached garage and driveway, providing ample off-road parking.
Guide price: £725,000
Location: Valley Road, Portishead
Agent: Challenger Burgess Estate Agents, 01275 244244