Stunning, individually-built four-bedroom house with sea view
- Credit: Goodman & Lilley
An individual, detached four-double-bedroom home in Portishead, offering panoramic views of the Bristol Channel, towards the Welsh coastline.
An individual, detached four-double bedroom home in Portishead, offering panoramic views of the Bristol Channel, towards the Welsh coastline.
Situated in a secluded position in the heart of sought-after Redcliffe Bay, the property was designed and built by the owners seven years ago, to make the most of the view.
The spacious property, which is close to the marina, lido and Lake Grounds, comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen-dining room, utility room, the bedrooms and a main bathroom, finished with underfloor heating throughout.
The entrance hall leads through the property and has oak flooring, downlighting and skylights, providing a light and airy welcome.
The master bedroom suite has a dressing room and en-suite, while the four-piece bathroom is fitted to a particularly high standard, with a high-ceiling and built-in TV above the bath.
Bi-folding doors bring the outside into the living room and kitchen-dining room at the back of the property, providing lovely views. A wood-burning stove with oak mantle and recessed storage units at either side of the chimney breast, are features of the living room.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 4 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
The undoubted hub of the home is the dual-aspect kitchen-diner, which is fitted with a range of high-gloss units, finished with quartz worksurfaces incorporating a breakfast bar peninsula, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler, AEG microwave, space for an American-style fridge-freezer, space for a gas range cooker with quartz splash back and canopied extractor hood, ceramic-tiled flooring and multi-fuel wood-burning stove.
The large back garden provides glorious elevated views of the coastline and is laid to lawn, patio and decking with glazed windbreak panels and chrome handrails extending the width of the back of the property, accessed from both the living room and the kitchen/breakfast room. There is also a gazebo and a driveway, accessed via a side lane. This could easily be extended to suit, with planning permission in place to build a double garage, with first floor room above, if required.
Guide Price: £725,000
Location: Nore Road, Portishead
Agent: Goodman & Lilley, 01275 600072