Beautifully-presented five-bedroom family home
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
An absolutely stunning five-bedroom detached property, offering contemporary living, and a detached media room, in the heart of Nailsea.
Tastefully decorated by the current owners, and presented in immaculate condition, the accommodation comprises; a hall, dining room, sitting room, sun room, snug, cloakroom, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor, while four bedrooms and a main bathroom occupy the first floor. A second floor is home to a fifth bedroom.
The bright sitting room has neutral décor and a beautiful cast iron fireplace which originally came from the Georgian stately home which is now a hotel, Backwell House. French doors lead into the sun room overlooking the front garden.
Stylish shaker-style cream units with wooden worktops matching the floor fill the kitchen, which also has a range cooker and hood and a breakfast bar.
The bedrooms all benefit from fitted wardrobes, with the main bedroom having a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious grey and white en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle. Bedroom two also has a shower cubicle.
The second-floor loft space could become a home office or playroom.
Externally, the property is approached via electric double gates into a well- maintained garden with a lawn, patio and ample parking, along with a detached garage and carport.
- 1 Town centre retirement complex to become apartments
- 2 Baby Etta is first to be born at Clevedon MIU
- 3 Ashton & Backwell United appoint Tony Beecham as new manager
- 4 Beer and cider festival raises £2k for community centre
- 5 Hundreds flock to town's first arts festival
- 6 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 7 Nailsea preschool leader retires after 33 years
- 8 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 9 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 10 State-of-the-art gym launched at Clevedon School
At the back is a sunny patio with attractive stone-edged border and wall trellis with climbing plants.
Part of the detached garage has been transformed into a media room, providing an ideal area for a dependent relative, or a place where the family can relax for movie night.
Guide price: £825,000
Location: High Street, Nailsea
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01275 406880