Beautifully-presented five-bedroom family home
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
An absolutely stunning five-bedroom detached property, offering contemporary living, and a detached media room, in the heart of Nailsea.
Tastefully decorated by the current owners, and presented in immaculate condition, the accommodation comprises; a hall, dining room, sitting room, sun room, snug, cloakroom, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor, while four bedrooms and a main bathroom occupy the first floor. A second floor is home to a fifth bedroom.
The bright sitting room has neutral décor and a beautiful cast iron fireplace which originally came from the Georgian stately home which is now a hotel, Backwell House. French doors lead into the sun room overlooking the front garden.
Stylish shaker-style cream units with wooden worktops matching the floor fill the kitchen, which also has a range cooker and hood and a breakfast bar.
The bedrooms all benefit from fitted wardrobes, with the main bedroom having a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious grey and white en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle. Bedroom two also has a shower cubicle.
The second-floor loft space could become a home office or playroom.
Externally, the property is approached via electric double gates into a well- maintained garden with a lawn, patio and ample parking, along with a detached garage and carport.
- 1 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 2 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 3 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 4 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
- 5 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 6 'Extreme heat' warning issued for Somerset
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 Pictures: Clevedon care home celebrates summer fete
- 9 Deal means Portishead to Bristol rail line will open in 2026
- 10 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
At the back is a sunny patio with attractive stone-edged border and wall trellis with climbing plants.
Part of the detached garage has been transformed into a media room, providing an ideal area for a dependent relative, or a place where the family can relax for movie night.
Guide price: £825,000
Location: High Street, Nailsea
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01275 406880