Open-plan living at its best in modern Nailsea house
- Credit: Debbie Fortune
A stunning and versatile detached five-bedroom house with picturesque views across Backwell common and beyond.
The impressive family home has been tastefully decorated and modernised to provide luxurious accommodation arranged over two floors, with its crowning glory being an open-plan kitchen-dining area-sunroom at the back, leading onto a beautiful garden.
The property comprises; an entrance hall, shower room, study/bedroom, lounge, kitchen-diner-living space and utility room on the ground floor, while upstairs are four double bedrooms and the main bathroom.
A feature log-burner is the focal point of the bright and spacious lounge, which also has French doors to the sunroom.
The kitchen is fitted with high-gloss units and has a large central island, providing breakfast-bar seating for four people. It is well-equipped with integral appliances, including two ovens, induction hob and a dishwasher. Views from the adjacent dining area and sunroom stretch as far-as-the-eye-can-see, through bi-folding doors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Space for a washing machine, dryer and American-style fridge freezer comes courtesy of the utility room.
The master bedroom suite houses an en-suite bathroom and dressing room which was once the fifth bedroom.
Externally, there is ample driveway parking at the front, along with a large, well-kept lawn and access to a double garage. The immaculate lawned, south-facing, back garden benefits from a patio, raised decking, and shingled pergola area, with trees and planting, providing the perfect spot to enjoy a sunny afternoon with a glass of wine, while taking in the breath-taking views.
- 1 Yatton RFC make history with first ever under-nine game
- 2 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 3 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 4 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 5 Tributes paid to much-loved former councillor Derrick Lovering
- 6 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 7 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 8 New free BMX track proposed for Portishead
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
Guide price: £875,000
Location: Bucklands View, Nailsea
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01275 406880