Open-plan living at its best in modern Nailsea house
- Credit: Debbie Fortune
A stunning and versatile detached five-bedroom house with picturesque views across Backwell common and beyond.
The impressive family home has been tastefully decorated and modernised to provide luxurious accommodation arranged over two floors, with its crowning glory being an open-plan kitchen-dining area-sunroom at the back, leading onto a beautiful garden.
The property comprises; an entrance hall, shower room, study/bedroom, lounge, kitchen-diner-living space and utility room on the ground floor, while upstairs are four double bedrooms and the main bathroom.
A feature log-burner is the focal point of the bright and spacious lounge, which also has French doors to the sunroom.
The kitchen is fitted with high-gloss units and has a large central island, providing breakfast-bar seating for four people. It is well-equipped with integral appliances, including two ovens, induction hob and a dishwasher. Views from the adjacent dining area and sunroom stretch as far-as-the-eye-can-see, through bi-folding doors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Space for a washing machine, dryer and American-style fridge freezer comes courtesy of the utility room.
The master bedroom suite houses an en-suite bathroom and dressing room which was once the fifth bedroom.
Externally, there is ample driveway parking at the front, along with a large, well-kept lawn and access to a double garage. The immaculate lawned, south-facing, back garden benefits from a patio, raised decking, and shingled pergola area, with trees and planting, providing the perfect spot to enjoy a sunny afternoon with a glass of wine, while taking in the breath-taking views.
- 1 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
- 2 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 3 The Hungry Caterpillar teaches Nailsea school about healthy eating
- 4 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 5 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 6 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 7 Cleeve CC seconds end barren run with morale boosting win
- 8 Clevedon Town expand coaching team with three new coaches
- 9 Somerset smasher Smeed sets up Vitality Blast success
- 10 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
Guide price: £875,000
Location: Bucklands View, Nailsea
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01275 406880