Ultra-modern five-bedroom house near Portishead seafront
- Credit: Goodman & Lilley
An individual, Colonial-style detached four/five-bedroom house in the highly-regarded Nichols Road area of Portishead.
Close to the yacht club, with access to the coastal footpath, the stunning property offers approximately 2,821sq ft of accommodation and modern open-plan living at its finest.
This comprises; entrance hall, snug, cloakroom, dining room, kitchen, living room, study, gym/bedroom five, utility room and integral garage on the ground floor, while an oak staircase to a galleried landing provides access to the double bedrooms and main bathroom.
Ceramic-tiled flooring flows through most of the ground floor, while the living room has oak flooring, as well as three Velux windows, a vaulted ceiling, bi-folding and patio doors to the garden.
The dining area has an open fireplace with wood-burning stove and a breakfast bar opening to the kitchen. This dual-aspect room has white units with granite worktops, an integrated dishwasher, space for an American-style fridge-freezer and a double oven with five-ring electric hob and extractor.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features a luxurious four-piece en-suite bathroom and a dressing room.
Outside, the crowning glory is a beautifully-designed landscaped rear garden with areas of gravel, paving stones, decking, artificial grass, a sunken seating area, firepit with pergola over and curved seating flanked by an array of mature shrubs and specimen trees.
There is driveway parking for two vehicles at the front, leading to a garage.
- 1 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 2 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 3 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 4 Festival date change due to Queen's platinum jubilee celebrations
- 5 Meet Clevedon's newest children's author
- 6 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 7 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 8 Art gallery to host 'Clevedon artist of the year'
- 9 Wurzels return to Cadbury House for pre-Christmas West Country knees up
- 10 Portishead Players ready for Christmas show
Guide Price: £950,000
Location: Nichols Road, Portishead
Agent: Goodman & Lilley, 01275 600072