Extensive farmhouse with outbuildings and paddock in Kingston Seymour
- Credit: Hunters
A beautiful four/five-bedroom detached farmhouse with income potential, set in an idyllic rural North Somerset village.
The property comes with two holiday lets, a modern barn, workshop, double garage and a tennis court, as well as gardens and a paddock of about two acres.
It has undergone extensive refurbishment by the current owners and comprises; hallway, study/bedroom five with en-suite shower room, lounge, kitchen-dining room-family room, utility room and a cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, is the master bedroom, three other bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is also a loft room above, with storage, currently used as a playroom.
The dual-aspect lounge features a door to the garden, wood-burning stove with glass door set in an impressive fireplace with flagstone hearth, beams and underfloor heating.
Bi-folding doors to the garden, a lantern-glass roof and dual-aspect windows flood the kitchen-dining room-family room with light and the kitchen has an island unit, space for a range with extractor, granite worktops, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, natural stone flooring with underfloor heating and a feature wood-burning stove.
Outside, is a detached traditional stone building containing two en-suite bedrooms which are rented out to holiday guests, a detached stone workshop with power, lighting and water connected, a double garage with storage and power installed, parking and a large barn.
The stunning back garden has a well-tended lawn with mature trees, shrubs and flower beds, sun patio, wildlife pond, tennis court and a separate paddock.
- 1 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 2 Primary school children raise almost £300 at bake sale in Clevedon
- 3 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 4 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 5 Van destroyed by fire on busy village route
- 6 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 7 Nailsea's Trendlewood Park needs volunteers
- 8 Record-breaking North Somerset AC keep on delivering success
- 9 New chair elected at North Somerset Council
- 10 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
There is also a detached cottage with two bedrooms and two reception rooms available by separate negotiation.
Location: Ham Lane, Kingston Seymour
Agent: Hunters, 01934 834446