Extensive farmhouse with outbuildings and paddock in Kingston Seymour
- Credit: Hunters
A beautiful four/five-bedroom detached farmhouse with income potential, set in an idyllic rural North Somerset village.
The property comes with two holiday lets, a modern barn, workshop, double garage and a tennis court, as well as gardens and a paddock of about two acres.
It has undergone extensive refurbishment by the current owners and comprises; hallway, study/bedroom five with en-suite shower room, lounge, kitchen-dining room-family room, utility room and a cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, is the master bedroom, three other bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is also a loft room above, with storage, currently used as a playroom.
The dual-aspect lounge features a door to the garden, wood-burning stove with glass door set in an impressive fireplace with flagstone hearth, beams and underfloor heating.
Bi-folding doors to the garden, a lantern-glass roof and dual-aspect windows flood the kitchen-dining room-family room with light and the kitchen has an island unit, space for a range with extractor, granite worktops, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, natural stone flooring with underfloor heating and a feature wood-burning stove.
Outside, is a detached traditional stone building containing two en-suite bedrooms which are rented out to holiday guests, a detached stone workshop with power, lighting and water connected, a double garage with storage and power installed, parking and a large barn.
The stunning back garden has a well-tended lawn with mature trees, shrubs and flower beds, sun patio, wildlife pond, tennis court and a separate paddock.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 6 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
There is also a detached cottage with two bedrooms and two reception rooms available by separate negotiation.
Location: Ham Lane, Kingston Seymour
Agent: Hunters, 01934 834446