Extensive farmhouse with outbuildings and paddock in Kingston Seymour
- Credit: Hunters
A beautiful four/five-bedroom detached farmhouse with income potential, set in an idyllic rural North Somerset village.
The property comes with two holiday lets, a modern barn, workshop, double garage and a tennis court, as well as gardens and a paddock of about two acres.
It has undergone extensive refurbishment by the current owners and comprises; hallway, study/bedroom five with en-suite shower room, lounge, kitchen-dining room-family room, utility room and a cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, is the master bedroom, three other bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is also a loft room above, with storage, currently used as a playroom.
The dual-aspect lounge features a door to the garden, wood-burning stove with glass door set in an impressive fireplace with flagstone hearth, beams and underfloor heating.
Bi-folding doors to the garden, a lantern-glass roof and dual-aspect windows flood the kitchen-dining room-family room with light and the kitchen has an island unit, space for a range with extractor, granite worktops, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, natural stone flooring with underfloor heating and a feature wood-burning stove.
Outside, is a detached traditional stone building containing two en-suite bedrooms which are rented out to holiday guests, a detached stone workshop with power, lighting and water connected, a double garage with storage and power installed, parking and a large barn.
The stunning back garden has a well-tended lawn with mature trees, shrubs and flower beds, sun patio, wildlife pond, tennis court and a separate paddock.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 4 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 5 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 6 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
There is also a detached cottage with two bedrooms and two reception rooms available by separate negotiation.
Location: Ham Lane, Kingston Seymour
Agent: Hunters, 01934 834446