Make your business stand out with bus shelter advertising
- Credit: Archant
From as little as £15 a week, advertise your business at a local bus shelter – with access to hundreds of bus shelters across the region, North Somerset Council offers a bespoke advertising service tailored to the need of your business.
The council will take care of everything from design to installation, with the final advertisements printed on high-quality vinyl and fitted directly to the bus shelter panels.
The council will work with you to find the best locations to advertise your business and the best position on each bus shelter. Some of our shelters offer up to six advertising spaces, so there are lots of opportunities to make your business really stand out.
Businesses that currently advertise with us include the Times, Prolectric and Travelwest, who have advertised at more than 50 bus stops across the region.
Satisfied customer, Prolectric said: “Prolectric have been advertising on a number of bus shelters across the region for the past two years and we are very pleased with the support received from the transport team in increasing our brand recognition in the local market.
You may also want to watch:
“Our recent open day proved a number of our visitors were already aware of our presence as a direct result of the advertising campaign.
“It’s often difficult to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign in true monetary terms, however we are convinced it has increased our profile in the region.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
Prices are based on a 12-month period, but can be adjusted to meet your needs and the duration of your advertising campaign.
For a list of available sites and a price guide contact the public transport team via email@example.com or call 01275 885 176.
Is your business missing out? With over five million passenger journeys in North Somerset every year, bus stop advertising is the ideal way to get your business noticed. Call the council now and find out more.