5 of the best pizzas in North Somerset
- Credit: www.jupiterimages.com
Love pizza? Whether its pepperoni, a traditional margherita or even gluten-free – we pick 6 of the top pizza restaurants and delivery services from Portishead to Weston
Pizza Picante – Portishead
A family-run business serving up stone-baked pizzas with a thin crust. All pizza toppings are produced from fresh ingredients while the pizza base is made daily on the premises. There’s even a gluten-free pizza for non-wheat eaters. The 14” pizza is big enough for two to share. Delivery or pick-up only.
Kebab Kitchen – Nailsea
Located on Crown Glass Place in Nailsea, Kebab Kitchen delivers pizzas, kebabs and burgers to Nailsea and the surrounding area. Order between Sunday-Thursday and get the lowest priced pizza free. Try the Mexican Hot – made with pepperoni, ham, spicy beef and fresh chillies.
Antonio’s – Portishead
Known for its friendly, helpful staff, Antonio’s is a family-run business in Portishead that has been around for decades. Offering bigger-than-average pizzas to take-away or eat-in. Popular pizza choices amongst the regular clientele include the Fiorentina and Meat Lovers Pizza.
Congresbury Kebab And Pizza House – Congresbury
You may also want to watch:
Opened two years ago and still going strong, this kebab and pizza take-away does a much-admired chicken pizza which comes with a carton of free sauce on the side for extra flavour. Grab a free drink or cheesy garlic bread with collection orders of £20 or more.
Botanik BBQ – Weston-super-Mare
Mixed mezze and grilled halloumi are on the menu at Botanik BBQ, along with all the classic pizza options and burgers that they are best known for. Food is available to collect or delivered – try the Botanik Special, made from ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, chicken and sweetcorn.
If reading this has made you hungry, check out the best restaurants in Portishead for more foodie inspiration!
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 3 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 4 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 5 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 6 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 7 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign