5 of the best pizzas in North Somerset
- Credit: www.jupiterimages.com
Love pizza? Whether its pepperoni, a traditional margherita or even gluten-free – we pick 6 of the top pizza restaurants and delivery services from Portishead to Weston
Pizza Picante – Portishead
A family-run business serving up stone-baked pizzas with a thin crust. All pizza toppings are produced from fresh ingredients while the pizza base is made daily on the premises. There’s even a gluten-free pizza for non-wheat eaters. The 14” pizza is big enough for two to share. Delivery or pick-up only.
Kebab Kitchen – Nailsea
Located on Crown Glass Place in Nailsea, Kebab Kitchen delivers pizzas, kebabs and burgers to Nailsea and the surrounding area. Order between Sunday-Thursday and get the lowest priced pizza free. Try the Mexican Hot – made with pepperoni, ham, spicy beef and fresh chillies.
Antonio’s – Portishead
Known for its friendly, helpful staff, Antonio’s is a family-run business in Portishead that has been around for decades. Offering bigger-than-average pizzas to take-away or eat-in. Popular pizza choices amongst the regular clientele include the Fiorentina and Meat Lovers Pizza.
Congresbury Kebab And Pizza House – Congresbury
Opened two years ago and still going strong, this kebab and pizza take-away does a much-admired chicken pizza which comes with a carton of free sauce on the side for extra flavour. Grab a free drink or cheesy garlic bread with collection orders of £20 or more.
Botanik BBQ – Weston-super-Mare
Mixed mezze and grilled halloumi are on the menu at Botanik BBQ, along with all the classic pizza options and burgers that they are best known for. Food is available to collect or delivered – try the Botanik Special, made from ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, chicken and sweetcorn.
If reading this has made you hungry, check out the best restaurants in Portishead for more foodie inspiration!
- 1 Town council submits complaint over 'financially flawed' appropriation of land
- 2 PICTURES: Festival of light at Clevedon Marine Lake
- 3 50 arrests made in SIX DAYS after launch of Christmas drink-driving campaign
- 4 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 5 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 6 Meet the new leader of the Somerset Chamber of Commerce
- 7 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea festive food festival
- 8 Somerset counselling service gets £5,000 cash boost
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES