5 of the best Chinese restaurants in North Somerset
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Everybody loves a tasty Chinese supper, especially at the weekend- so we’ve chosen five of our favourite Chinese restaurants in North Somerset. Why not try them out for yourself and let us know what you think?
The Golden Horse Restaurant, Nailsea
With a reputation for large portions at reasonable prices, the Golden Horse is a popular destination for locals seeking tasty Chinese cuisine. There is easy parking directly outside the restaurant if you’re wanting to takeaway too. We recommend booking a table on weekends due to its popularity.
Noble House, Worle
You may also want to watch:
If you are looking for authentic dishes at reasonable prices, the highly rated Noble house has a pleasant décor and is located in the village of Worle. Set meals with a variation of oriental classics start at £14.50 per person.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
Junior Poon, Clevedon
Junior Poon is an upmarket Chinese eatery with a cosy feel. Arrive before 7pm between Sunday and Friday to enjoy a two course early diner special for only £11.50. Why not enjoy a tipple in the downstairs wine bar beforehand where you can order Chinese tapas whilst you wait.
The Saigon, Weston-super-Mare
Situated only five minutes from the town centre and pier, the Saigon claims to be ‘the most authentic oriental restaurant in Weston-super-Mare”. They offer a high quality service to suit any occasion and on Thursdays you can enjoy an ‘all you can’ eat main for £16.50.
Riverside Chinese Restaurant, Cheddar
If you are searching for good quality food, large portions and fresh ingredients then Riverside Chinese is the ideal restaurant for you. Located along the cliffs in Cheddar, Riverside’s head chef used to cook in Hong Kong and so he is an expert in authentic oriental flavours.