5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 18:00 27 October 2017
Enjoy a spooktacular Halloween event in Clevedon or some live music in Yatton this weekend. Here are some of the things you can get up to in North Somerset over the next couple of days.
– There is plenty of live entertainment on offer in Backwell, with a production of The Hiding Place at the WI Hall in Station Road at 7.30pm on Friday (tonight).
Tickets, priced £8.50, are available at www.backwellbaptistchurch.com, or are £10.50 on the door.
– A Halloween Potterthon will be held at Clevedon’s Curzon Cinema, in Old Church Road, on Saturday.
All eight Harry Potter films will be shown throughout the day and evening, starting at 1.20pm.
To book your ticket, visit www.curzon.org.uk
– A Bats ‘R’ Us event will be held at Clevedon Village Hall, off Main Road, on Saturday.
There will be an opportunity to learn about YACWAG’s bat survey, plus arts and crafts for children and a live bat on show.
It will run from 2-5pm.
– If you’re all Halloween-ed out, the Duo Karadys are performing at the Yatton music society’s concert on Saturday.
It starts at St Mary’s Church, in Church Road, Yatton, at 7.30pm.
Tickets are priced £4-10, and can be bought on the door at the church office.
– Nailsea Christ Church, in Christchurch Close, is holding a Fun@4 Food@5 light party Halloween alternative on Sunday.
The free family event starts at 4pm with pumpkin crafts and apple bobbing followed by a tea from 5-5.30pm.