Five things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 16:58 19 October 2018
Live music, comedy and a double header of two iconic sci-fi films are just a handful of the activities taking place across the district this weekend.
- Wraxall’s Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm, in Clevedon Road, will host special Halloween events tomorrow (Saturday).
Pumpkin carving, snake shows and more will be available from 10am-5pm.
Tickets, priced £8-12, are available at www.noahsarkzoofarm.co.uk or on 01275 852606. For a full programme, visit www.noahsarkzoofarm.co.uk/events/halloween
- Nailsea Little Theatre is staging Quartet at the venue in Union Street until Saturday.
The comedy is set in a retirement home for musicians.
Tickets, priced £10, are available on 07772 981037.
- A double header of sci-fi cult classics is heading to Clevedon on Saturday.
The Curzon cinema, in Old Church Road, will screen Blade Runner: The Final Cut at 6pm followed by Dennis Villenueve Blade Runner 2049.
Tickets, priced £8.50-10.50, are available at www.curzon.org.uk or on 01275 871000.
- A music concert will be held in Nailsea this weekend.
Cantanti, which is Italian for singers, will be performing at Christ Church, in Chirstchurhc Lane, on Saturday at 7pm.
Tickets, priced £8-10, can be bought from the church office by calling 01275 859210 or on the night.
- Clevedon MARLENS will hold The Last Night of the Proms on Saturday at Princes Hall, in Princes Road.
There will be popular music and songs with Bold Brass from 7.30pm.
Tickets, priced £12, are available from the community centre, also in Princes Road.