Five things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 17:00 05 October 2018
The return of an error-prone British spy, classic cars and accessible theatre are all available for people to enjoy across the district this weekend.
- The third instalment in a parody British spy film series will hit cinema screens tonight (Friday) at 7.30pm.
Johnny English Reborn will be shown at Clevedon’s Curzon cinema, in Old Church Road, at 7.30pm on Friday and at 1.30pm and 4.30pm tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.
Tickets, priced £5-7.80, are available at www.curzon.org.uk or on 01275 871000.
- A quiz night raising money for Uganda will be held in Clevedon on Friday at 7.30pm at Christchurch, in Chapel Hill.
Teams of up to people six are welcome at £5 per person with proceeds going to Uganda Concern UK and Care For Uganda.
Call Terry on 01275 878049 or email email@example.com to book a place.
- Gordano Valley Leg Club will celebrate its second birthday with an afternoon tea fundraiser from 2-4pm on Saturday at Portishead’s St Andrew’s Church Centre in Old Church Road.
Entry is priced £4.50.
- A classic car and bike gathering will take place in Redhill on Sunday.
Vehicles will be on show and breakfasts on offer from 9-11am at the recreation field, off Church Road.
- An evocative theatre show which combines storytelling and live music is coming to Nailsea.
The Devil’s Violin will perform at the tithe barn, in Church Lane, on Sunday at 7pm.
Tickets, priced £12, can be purchased at nailseatithebarn.co.uk/events