In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 05:52 20 August 2018
The following court cases were head at North Somerset Courthouse from May 23 to June 29.
* Steven Tyler, Oldfield, Clevedon (32). Possession of class B drug: conditional discharge and ordered to pay 80 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Kevin Finn, Dunster Gardens, Nailsea (54). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 40 months, fined £191 and ordered to pay £150 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* James Hook, no fixed abode (41). Threatening behaviour: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrea Selby, no fixed abode (35). Criminal damage: ordered to pay £40 compensation.
* Benjamin Fitzpatrick, Pembroke Road, Portishead (35). Driving vehicle with too large a load: fined £158 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jay Barnes, Phoenix Way, Portishead (31). Untaxed vehicle: fined £220, ordered to pay £60 vehicle excise duty and £120 costs.